jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What social networking website do you use most often?

1. samtenabray profile image61
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

What social networking website do you use most often?

2. wandererh profile image75
    wandererhposted 6 years ago

I don't use social networking sites that often as they really tend to waste a lot of time.  But when I do, I use Facebook.

3. Swetankraj profile image67
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

I do use Facebook, LinkedIn, Myspace and twitter to share my updates to friends and followers. It is necessary to be active in social networking also. Specially in these modern days.

4. Cardia profile image93
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

I use Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
    I definitely use Facebook the most, especially to keep in contact with friends and family overseas, and share photos.
    I use Tumblr for blogging,and also a bit of socializing. I've met so many awesome people through it. Twitter is not used as often, but it is neat to have.

5. profile image56
    localbusinesscoposted 6 years ago

I use Facebook, Twitter, and Linkein - because of the way it allows business owners to setup a business page, interact with your friends and fans, and their ads are way cheaper than Google Adwords.

I really enjoy seeing my fan page likes increase every day.  Also, reviewing the info of the people who like my page gives me great underground research.

This also increases my potential client base.  Of, course you need to be posting at least twice a day to reach your connections.

working