jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you love to go back to the old conventional way of living?

1. wanderlust65 profile image69
    wanderlust65posted 6 years ago

Would you love to go back to the old conventional way of living?

2. Brett Winn profile image88
    Brett Winnposted 6 years ago

I could go back to horse and buggy days but for the Internet wink

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

It depends on the individual's idea of "old conventional way."  I would not want to go back to the days when husbands were king and the little woman did what she was told - LOL  I would like to go back to before all of the new technology - cell phones, Facebook etc.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

What do you mean by "old conventional way of living?" 

People have the ability to choose how they wish to live.  Anyone is free to give up any level of modern conveniences that they have in their life and consciously choose to live in a way that harkens back to some earlier time.  Most people have panic attacks at the thought of not having the Internet and that technology is just a few decades old at most.

I would not enjoy giving up the level of modern health care that I have been raised with.

5. profile image0
    royalwhiskersposted 6 years ago

nop, I like coockies, follow x follow? o no my answer is too bloody short !! shut up hubpages....

6. MakinBacon profile image81
    MakinBaconposted 6 years ago

I you are thinking of the "good old days," just contemplate dentistry and you'll be glad we are no longer experiencing those procedures others had to endure in those days.

A laid back, slower pace? Absolutely. As a matter of fact, that's just how I live ... in general.