jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which is the techno device on which you most rely?

1. rickzimmerman profile image80
    rickzimmermanposted 6 years ago

Which is the techno device on which you most rely?

iPhone? iPad? MP3 player? Cell phone? Texting phone? Laptop? Desktop computer? Television? Radio?

2. IntimatEvolution profile image78
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

For me its my computer, then I would have to say it's my Samsung infuse cellphone.  It is not only my mobile it is also my "away from home" computer.

3. Darkmetaly profile image69
    Darkmetalyposted 6 years ago

my laptop because I use it to do Homework, check emails etc.

4. joanake profile image68
    joanakeposted 6 years ago

Well that'd be my laptop. I can do work, check emails, surf the web, text, watch movies, listen to music etc etc. I do not use the cell as much because I don't really call anyone except at work.

To me the laptop is like an all in one entertainment centre. Sure it lacks the live TV and stuff but that can be easily solved with a TV tuner. There are many gadgets out there that are trying to replicate the all-in-one functionality of a computer into a tablet or cellphone simply because a computer can replace so many things.

I own an iPad and a Samsung Galaxy S2 as well but they are just not as multifunctional as a computer. You can't have 3 different apps all opened on the same screen at once and navigating between apps/programs certainly has a little lag time in comparison to alt+tab on the good old PC.

5. Ruby H Rose profile image75
    Ruby H Roseposted 6 years ago

Without my laptop, I would be lost.  I take it with me everywhere it seems.  I love being able to pull into just about any fast food place and have instant access to the internet.  My creative juices flow easier onto its delicate little formats easier for some reason than sitting down at the desktop.  My dream is still in debate over iPhone or iPad, they both have worthwhile features.  My writing world will probably win over the iPad.  Great question, thanks!

working