What is the best & free anti-virus solution

1. mindprison profile image60
    mindprisonposted 6 years ago

What is the best & free anti-virus solution

please help for best and free anti-virus solution I usually don't install anti-virus software because they take lots of system resources and given annoying popups every now and then!. but when I realize I have virus in my pc and try to install anti-virus application they make my system even more worst.

2. dragnhaze profile image61
    dragnhazeposted 6 years ago

Hey mindprison, I use Malwarebytes, which they allow you to use for free, however you don't get real-time protection which blocks hackers and viruses the minute they try to infect and intrude into your computer unless you pay $25.00.  You can remove the virus yourself just check out my virus removal hub.

3. profile image0
    thirty1posted 6 years ago

The best free antivirus is Microsoft's Security Essentials, as long as you are using a legal copy of Windows XP, Vista, or 7, you can download it for free. The other one that I have used is AVG, but Microsoft's Security Essentials has not slowed my computer down.
    If you are willing to pay for an Antivirus, F secure and Kaspersky are very good, but with the internet security you will have set it up before you can get it to work the way you want.

working