jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How many hours a day do you "social" network?

1. KeithJK profile image62
    KeithJKposted 5 years ago

How many hours a day do you "social" network?

2. SuffolkJason profile image87
    SuffolkJasonposted 5 years ago

Until recently, very little, now I "zurk" at least an hour per day. Zurker is a new social media platform which is owned by its members. Its open, transparent and democratic. I like to use it because I don't feel as though as though I'm just wasting time and making Mark Z rich!
    It's for over 18's only and most of the people I connect with on Zurker are independently minded and also want to have full control of their data and privacy.
    The obvious downside is that its still small (about 16,000 members vs Facebook's close to 1 billion!) but it is still in beta so membership will soon grow.
    At the moment you can only join by invite- but just do a Google search for "Zurker Invite" to find one.
    If you want to know more about Zurker check out my hub.

3. quickbooker profile image64
    quickbookerposted 5 years ago

5 hours out of 9 hours of working! It helps me to grow and know about recent updates. Some of more growing platforms like hubpages, squidoo and Pinterest apart of facebook!

4. internetgeek profile image59
    internetgeekposted 5 years ago

On an average I spend 2 hours on some of the social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit. You can grow your online presence, if you are consistent.