jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Android vs iPhone

1. Jeremy-Scott profile image68
    Jeremy-Scottposted 5 years ago

Android vs iPhone

If you had to choose one of these phones to stick with for the rest of your life, which would it be?
    Would you decide to go with an Android phone or be with an iPhone?

2. profile image0
    freezbayposted 5 years ago

Android, obviously! Because Android has got a batter future, whereas Apple's market has been challenged by Android and is going down! Moreover, you can get an Android from any Brand as most of 'em have adopted Android. To use iOS, you have to stick with any of the Apple Products. Samsung is expected to earn more than Apple(annual). Everyone knows why! Only because they chose Android for their Galaxy Series!

3. Geekfreak profile image67
    Geekfreakposted 5 years ago

I'd choose an android phone.iPhones are easy to use,stylish and sturdy.But Android being open source has limitless possibilities and infinite options for customization.This is the reason why android has been so successful.You have android phones for all price ranges,be it cheap or freakishly expensive.You can meddle with your phone,overclock it,root it,install a custom kernel,install a custom rom,choose how your phone's interface is gonna look like..Android gives you what you ask for in a phone and much much more!!

4. eric2112 profile image82
    eric2112posted 5 years ago

I have written a Hub about these two devices, their likenesses as well as their differences. Myself, I chose the Android platform since it's alot geekier. Since I'm a techie, it fits me like a glove. Please read and vote up if useful.

http://eric2112.hubpages.com/hub/Androi … est-for-me