jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone see why hub pages wants to create more value with hub pages?

1. wheelinallover profile image76
    wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago

Does anyone see why hub pages wants to create more value with hub pages?

Many of the social networks are making changes. Why do you believe hub pages should be any different? The major social network believes their changes benefit their subscribers although most users disagree. Hub pages wants their users to earn more because the more the writer earns the more they earn. It may seem selfish but it is smart business practice. You as a writer will gain also.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6613761_f260.jpg

2. hotwebideas profile image73
    hotwebideasposted 5 years ago

Hey wheelinallover, good points. I just think users disagree about the changes, because they become used to something and change it hard. Nobody expected the Facebook timeline and nobody was used to it, but it is not a big deal.

I read a few articles on SocialSkyline.com about the Facebook timeline as well, so check out SocialSkyline's articles about that.

As for HP, I am sure we will all get used to the changes eventually.

1. wheelinallover profile image76
      wheelinalloverposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I had a sneak peek at the profile changes tonight. Nothing I can't live with. Just wondering now what changes if any they are going to make to the hubs. Facebook changes hid our integrated website and cost us money.

2. hotwebideas profile image73
      hotwebideasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, Facebook is hurting businesses. With FB pages, I had a business of creating them & now FB removed them. Facebook should think long term & not push changes on members that only create problems. I hope HP handles change better.

3. wheelinallover profile image76
      wheelinalloverposted 5 years agoin reply to this

As long as people can see the hubs we have published on the profile and links are allowed we don't see much problem with their new idea. What is going to be most interesting is what if anything they do to the hubs themselves.

working