jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Does anyone make money on Hub Pages? If you do how do you do it?

1. Joan King profile image72
    Joan Kingposted 6 years ago

Does anyone make money on Hub Pages? If you do how do you do it?

2. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

Yes. Learn SEO and just keep writing. The more you write the more you'll earn. I write about a little bit of everything. I didn't start earning money until I had about 70 hubs.

Experiment until you find a good niche. Once you found it, keep on writing about it.

1. sroberts9 profile image81
      sroberts9posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Barbara Kay can you give me a range of what to expect by writing 70 hubs?  I have been writing on here at whim - and have been learning more about how to promote my articles,etc.  Realistically how much can one expect to earn here with 70 hubs?

2. Barbara Kay profile image91
      Barbara Kayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

sroberts9, For everyone it is different. It all depends on what you write about and what quality your hubs are. Find the right niche that will get traffic. I have subjects that do really well and then I have a lot that don't do so well.

3. David 470 profile image83
    David 470posted 6 years ago

I make part-time income on here. But only recently. I write on low competetion topics (research this for more info). I also write on "seasonal topics" and try and use keywords that I used in the title a few times in each paragraph. I could explain more, but that is the jist of it. You Need To Write On Topics That People Search For, However.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Quite a few people make money on HubPages and if there's anything they all have in common I'd say it was working hard and putting in the time over the long run.

5. ronhi profile image75
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

When i joined hubpages, i was told i should not expect to make money before am one year old...i think that was misleading advice because two months down the line, i have made some few dollars and it has been steadily rising. I think it pays to get some good advice from the experienced hubbers. They are very generous with sharing information on how they did it

6. jainismus profile image72
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

.Yes, I am making money on Hub Pages. For making money I write Hubs regularly and promote them. More visitors my Hubs get, I get more money.

7. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Yes to answer your question, I do make money on HubPages.

Earning through Adsense, Ad earning program, eBay and Amazon.

eBay and Amazon are mostly on sales hub which will be the best. Normal hubs can still sell stuffs if you are lucky.

Adsense is pretty clear cut. Ad earning programs, some says $1 per 1,000 view but there is no exact calculation for this. I always believe that you will start earning when you have serious readers and you write good stuff.

There are guides for backlink, how to start as a writer and how to earn at HubPages too. Drop me a line if you need any assistance and I will be more than happy to share with you.

8. Buster Bucks profile image93
    Buster Bucksposted 6 years ago

Yes, I get checks every month.

I will hit 1,000,000 reads in about a month and a half. I plan to write a hub reflecting on the past few years of writing for Hubpages, and how I was able to hit this particular milestone.

Like many people here, I love the process -- I think the enjoyment of writing has to come first. The money, as they say, will come... And it does.

smile

Keep on Hubbing!
    Buster

working