jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is your city using recycled water

1. platinumOwl4 profile image76
    platinumOwl4posted 5 years ago

Is your city using recycled water

Many major cities are using recycled water without any fanfare. Imaging raw sewage purifed and now it your drinking water.

2. Mr Nice profile image79
    Mr Niceposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6628610_f260.jpg

Your concern is the raw sewage water and the very simple answer to your question is that the water we drink now is recycled naturally from whatever goes into the environment anyway.
    Well let me tell you the truth about water. The water we are drinking today is the same water billions or million years ago, our ancestors drunk. Therefore, it does not matter which cities in the world are recycling the water. There is no other choice but to recycle and reuse the water.
    I hope this is the right answer.

3. stugod profile image77
    stugodposted 5 years ago

They say that every glass of water you drink in the UK has been through at least ten people before you. Considering the UK is a fairly small Island with about 60 million people living on it, I would guess that that figure is correct. Yuck....

4. ackman1465 profile image61
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

In my community, the liquid effluent from our waste treatment plant (it's called "grey water") is distributed in piping right next to the potable water... and is used for irrigation.....

working