jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How much would your daily experiences change without internet services?

1. Anjili profile image83
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

How much would your daily experiences change without internet services?

2. Dee aka Nonna profile image80
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 5 years ago

I would go back to spending more time in the library.  Research would be a little slower but perhaps a little more enjoyable.

3. shiningirisheyes profile image61
    shiningirisheyesposted 5 years ago

As much as I hate to admit it, I would be slammed to a complete stop.  I rely on it for my work as I work from home.

4. MarleneB profile image96
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

I would turn into a vegetable. I would not know what to do right away. Slowly, but surely, the library would become my friend again. I would blow off the dust and pick up a physical copy of the dictionary instead of using dictionary.com. Oh yes. My life would change dramatically. To actually have to turn on the TV to get the news would leave me feeling debilitated. I do everything, including shopping, with the internet.

5. alancaster149 profile image86
    alancaster149posted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6643681_f260.jpg

My evenings might take a nose-dive. I'd have to go back to working on the railway (the one in my basement), or watch some of my railway videos and dvds. Who knows, I might even have to spend more time writing my books on this laptop of mine.
    Things wouldn't be the same, that's assured!

1. Anjili profile image83
      Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I like your graphical display of your supposed change of lifestyle. Seems like life would never be the same again. The web commands our steps in one way or another. Thanks for the response.

6. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I would try painting more, talking on the phone and listen to the radio more.  I really would be bored.

working