Are you disappointed at all with your Ipad Purchase?

1. oceansnsunsets profile image88
    oceansnsunsetsposted 5 years ago

Are you disappointed at all with your Ipad Purchase?

2. Cardia profile image93
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

Well I bought an iPad 2 last summer, and eventually returned it after three or four days. I actually wrote a Hub about it!

http://cardia.hubpages.com/hub/Why-I-re … -the-store

While it was nice, I wasn't really happy or excited that I had bought it, and plus I was overseas at the time, so it took out a massive chunk of my spending money. Plus I have an iPod Touch and a laptop that serve me well.

However, now that they've released the new model and it has some more features that I like (such as Dictation and a much better camera) I might get one, provided that my budget would allow me to wink

3. Sparkle Chi profile image75
    Sparkle Chiposted 5 years ago

I am in love with my iPad 2 that I bought as a birthday present for myself last year! It has completely changed how I do things.

I use it for so many things in my life, it would be hard to list them all. I read my magazines on it, my ebooks and iBooks and Kindle books, take notes on it, attend webinars on it, keep my schedule on it, have my alarm clock on it, take care of my email on it, my social networks on it, do my finances on it, watch tv shows and movies on it, homeschool my children on it, and play games on it. That would be it's everyday uses.

I also have an apple tv, so I stream from my iPad regularly. And take it in the car for the kids to watch shows or play when we drive into town. I absolutely love how it can keep them from fighting, and am amazed at some of the things they do while on it. I keep instrument apps and drawing apps that they love to use on it.

I am thrilled with my purchase, and could not imagine my life without it at this point!

working