What is the best way to store photos from an Ipad for later use?

1. oceansnsunsets profile image88
    oceansnsunsetsposted 5 years ago

What is the best way to store photos from an Ipad for later use?

In getting to know an Ipad, it has been frustrating to figure out how to store photos and videos, to pull up as needed on sites around the internet.  Its very limiting, or that is how it seems right now.  I was hoping to have easier access to photos I took, as well as videos to upload on various different sites.  Its not that easy.  Some sites don't have apps even. 

Someone shared with me about Dropbox?  Have any of you run into this problem, and what did you decide to do?  What is best for a person that takes a lot of photos and videos they want to access?

2. thranax profile image51
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

An iPad limits storing much content on the harddrive due to its compact design. A good idea is to use online strorages to store large amount of data. Sites like esnips can hold all kinds of content.

If its photos you want uploaded and want to share easy I suggest a Photobucket account.

Videos - there isn't a good answer to this as video files take a long time to upload many. I would say use Youtube or a similar video sharing site to share them from. Uploading the same video to many other sites takes forever in general.

Lastly, you could use a wireless media server/external harddrive with your iPad, but again you cant share those outside of your home network.

~thranax~

working