jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What blog is the easiest to operate?

1. danijean99 profile image61
    danijean99posted 5 years ago

What blog is the easiest to operate?

2. JenJen0703 profile image83
    JenJen0703posted 5 years ago

I use both Blogger and Wordpress. Personally, I love Wordpress because there are some amazing templates that can be used to personalize your blog. I learned Wordpress quickly, which helped me when I started using Blogger. Wordpress cannot be hooked up with Adsense, which is the downfall because you don't get paid at Wordpress. However, you can use Wordpress for affiliate marketing.

Blogger is simple to use, but the templates that are available are limited, unless you know HTML coding and know how to plug in other templates that can be found online. Blogger can also make some money through Adsense, so I do most of my blogging there.

3. Tricia Hein profile image61
    Tricia Heinposted 5 years ago

The easiest is definitely blogger. It is what I use to publish my own blogs, and it allows you to easily start a new one. As an added bonus, if you already have a Google account, you don't even have to start a new account.

4. tanyachauhan profile image60
    tanyachauhanposted 11 months ago

If i you are talking about easiest to operate then you have to go with Wordpress. i personally used this and i love this platform with the purpose of blogging.

working