jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Why would my computer be sending my HubPages emails to Junk?!!!

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

Why would my computer be sending my HubPages emails to Junk?!!!

I do I reset my computer, as I was mortified to find out accidentally when I accidentally hit "Junk" when none were showing in Junk, but much to my dismay, there were hundreds and hundreds, page after page of HubPages emails that were sent to Junk, and I had no idea!!!  For a while, I was noticing that I was not receiving any emails, even on hubs I commented on.  So, I sent an email to Team HubPages and they suggested I reset some things, and I did, and it seems as if it is working now.  I will just be sure to check Junk, as they are NOT Junk!

2. Pollyannalana profile image85
    Pollyannalanaposted 5 years ago

Click "not spam" when you open them and also go back into settings at Hp to make sure that has not changed. I know what you mean though, I have so many that go to spam so just have to make sure you never call any Hp mail spam (if you have) and just delete even those you don't want to get. I stop following people sometime and have to refollow so I think there is some problems since the new setup but I am sure they can't send it to spam in your email. Just your email settings. That should fix it.

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
      Faith Reaperposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much, Pollyannalana!!!  I will reset it.  In His Love, Faith Reaper

2. teaches12345 profile image93
      teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I also agree that sometimes when they reset or restructure, it creates some problems for hubbers.  Sending an email is always helpful and they do respond well.

working