jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Where do you create backlinks and build links for your sites, blogs or contents?

1. beingwell profile image63
    beingwellposted 5 years ago

Where do you create backlinks and build links for your sites, blogs or contents? Which sites?

Would you be willing to write a short 200-word article/s to build links for your site or hubs or squidoo lens or any other kind of content?

I'm starting to build links with wordcrunchers.com. It provides 2 links and 1 ad unit for every article I create or publish. It's easier than the other Web2.0 sites. I also uses WP platform.

What do you think?

2. NicheMarketing2 profile image59
    NicheMarketing2posted 5 years ago

I just started a hub that is testing Social Exchange Wizard, which is a Social Bookmarking system created by the same people that created Unique Article Wizard. I will be posting all of my results on the Hub for everyone to see.
    Check it out at:
    http://nichemarketing2.hubpages.com/hub … nge-Wizard

beingwellposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I checked your hub! Best of luck. I hope it goes well, NM!

3. dmcgaw profile image61
    dmcgawposted 5 years ago

Try best-reviewer.com - you can write lists and each list can have a dofollow link for each point.

beingwellposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks dmcgaw. I don't really understand what a dofollow is. Though, I have read a lot of articles about it. I don't follow the concept. Poor me... hmm

working