jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (21 posts)

What is your favorite technology joke?

1. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 8 years ago

How many software engineers does it take to put in a light bulb?  None, it is a hardware problem smile

2. The_Boss profile image69
    The_Bossposted 8 years ago

I don't know if this counts but...

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

1. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 8 years agoin reply to this

smile that works...so much for the single bullet theory smile

3. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 8 years ago

When Windows 95/2 came out my friend changed the little Microsoft "helper" to say " Do you want to try to fix this yourself, or would you like windows to f**k it up for you?"

1. profile image0

I like it...where have you been?

2. profile image0
      Justine76posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I never heard a technolgy joke before. But that is now my favourite!!!  lol lol

4. skristoff profile image59
    skristoffposted 8 years ago

A mechanical engineer, an electrical engineer, and a Microsoft engineer were riding together in a car when the car started running funny.  They got out and started trying to troubleshoot what was wrong.  The mechanical engineer said, "There must be trouble with the transmission, check the oil level."  The electrical engineer said, "There must be a problem with the battery, check the terminals."  The Microsoft engineer said, "Close the windows, turn the car off, wait a minute then turn it on again, it should be fine."

5. Lymond profile image87
    Lymondposted 8 years ago

A computer scientist is walking along when he meets a frog that speaks to him. The frog says, "i'm really a princess, kiss me and i'll turn into one" The computer scientist picks up the frog and puts it in his pocket. a few minutes later, the frog says, "i really am a princess, kiss me and i'll turn into one and i'll stay with you for a week!" the computer scientist pulls the frog out of his pocket, looks at it, smiles and puts it back in his pocket. a few minutes after that the frog speaks again. "I'm a princess! just kiss me and i'll turn into one and i'll stay with you for ever!" The computer scientist takes the frog out of his pocket and says "i'm a computer scientist, i don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cooool!"

6. shanekruger profile image61
    shanekrugerposted 8 years ago

Nice Discusion smile

7. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 8 years ago

Great thread lol I have one.
    Why are computers dangerous?
    Because they have mega bites! smile

1. profile image0

funny...

8. sannyasinman profile image59
    sannyasinmanposted 8 years ago

Aspire to greatness. But remember that no one ever assassinated a refrigerator repairman.

9. sannyasinman profile image59

There are none so blind as those who have been in an accident at a fertilizer plant.

10. sannyasinman profile image59

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.

11. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 8 years ago

this is green, why do you put your cellphone in a vibrating mode inside your pocket and you always tingle when it vibrate??

1. profile image0

big_smile

12. sannyasinman profile image59

"Yesterday"
    Yesterday,
    All those backups seemed a waste of pay.
    Now my database has gone away.
    Oh I believe in yesterday.
    Suddenly,
    There's not half the files there used to be, And there's a milestone hanging over me The system crashed so suddenly.
    I pushed something wrong
    What it was I could not say.
    Now all my data's gone
    and I long for yesterday-ay-ay-ay.
    Yesterday,
    The need for back-ups seemed so far away.
    I knew my data was all here to stay,
    Now I believe in yesterday.

1. Patrick Brian profile image58
      Patrick Brianposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That's funny!

13. profile image0
    Denno66posted 8 years ago

All this stuff I missed out on in my blue-collar career. Sigh. Excuse me while I open up a wrist or two......

14. Alfin profile image76
    Alfinposted 7 years ago

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary and those who don't
    10 in binary = 2

15. wyanjen profile image80
    wyanjenposted 7 years ago

I put a screen saver on my first Mac way, way back...
    it said

BYTE ME.

It was funnier in the 90's. smile

working