jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Hotmail (or Outlook), Yahoo mail and Gmail – Which is your favorite email servic

1. Happy Family profile image73
    Happy Familyposted 5 years ago

Hotmail (or Outlook), Yahoo mail and Gmail – Which is your favorite email service to use?

I've heard some say that Gmail prevents spam better than Yahoo and Hotmail. I think it’s not true. I’m using Hotmail and Gmail, and I think I got spam in both accounts. What do you think? I really want to hear from you guys!!!

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Gmail. Linked to my Adsense account as well. Makes everything easier.

Happy Familyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

So you use Gmail because of Adsense!!!

2. lburmaster profile image83
      lburmasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Nope. I've always used Gmail. For useless emails, I use AOL.

3. internpete profile image90
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

I have accounts with all three (actually all four, i have an old hotmail account!) and have to say that they are each very good. The one I use the most is Gmail, but I have been very impressed with Outlook. I really like the free space Gmail and Outlook provide for storing documents and pictures.

I use yahoo mail mostly for spam or websites that require an email. it has worked well for me for that.

In my experience with all three, I get the least spam to my Gmail account. In fact, I get almost no spam to my Gmail account. But to be fair, I sign up for a lot of stuff through my Yahoo that causes it to get spammed. Outlook is looking good too though.

My suggestion? Use all three, they are free after all!

Happy Familyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There's no problem with using all three services. It's just a bit hard for me to manage my emails, remember user names and passwords.

2. internpete profile image90
      internpeteposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes it can be hard to remember the different emails/passwords, but I use similar emails for all three which helps keep it simple.

working