jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

If you have Galaxt S3, will you buy the new iPhone 5?

1. navneetjha profile image72
    navneetjhaposted 5 years ago

If you have Galaxt S3, will you buy the new iPhone 5?

I was guessing if anyone will buy the new iPhone if they already have Galaxy S3?

2. Peter Geekie profile image82
    Peter Geekieposted 5 years ago

Do you know that after decades of scientific research and using computer modelling to simulate biological studies I have become so fed up with super-duper all singing all dancing phones I went out and bought the most simple one I could find.
    Now all it does is make and receive calls and texts and if it really gets on my nerves it gets thrown out of the window at 90mph on the motorway.
    Kind regards Peter

1. navneetjha profile image72
      navneetjhaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ha ha ha, I agree with you. Infact I have not changed my mobile phone for last 4 years..

3. Hezekiah profile image87
    Hezekiahposted 5 years ago

Now way, why would I downgrade my life? The Galaxy S3 is a superior piece of technology, I would definitely stick to that only.

4. profile image54
    venedictposted 4 years ago

I am fond of updating to the new phone models as and when it comes....hence even if I have the Samsung Galaxy S3...I have bought the iPhone 5.To be economic I preferred the locked phone and then unlocked it using the remote unlocking service from http://www.prounlocking.com/apple-iphone-5/rs16wp9/ to remove the network restriction permanently.So,now if the apple upgrades its model I would be looking forward to get that phone.I sell my used old phones and compensate in the cost.

working