jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you use your iPad or your computer more?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 5 years ago

Do you use your iPad or your computer more?

2. SilverRingvee profile image59
    SilverRingveeposted 5 years ago

I don't have an IPad but I have an Android tablet instead, and I use it more than computer.

3. VirginiaLynne profile image99
    VirginiaLynneposted 5 years ago

As professors, my husband and I do most of our work online.  We both got iPads for the first time last March.  He has converted over to it almost completely, but I don't use mine much.  Even though I got a keyboard which connects to it, I find that typing is much more difficult and slower than on my computer.  As a writing instructor, a copywriter and a writer on HubPages, everything I do is writing and I need to be able to type as quickly and accurately as possible.  So I don't think the iPad will ever be my most frequently used device.  In addition, I have a fingerprint password on my HP computer which makes going to different websites a lot faster.  I hate typing in passwords on my iPad. However, the fingerprint password company was just purchased by Apple, so maybe that is a service on the way.

4. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 5 years ago

I just purchased an iPad and I find that I use it more than my desktop/laptop.  I mostly use social networking apps and do browse the web along with email almost exclusively.  However, I'm not ditching my desktop because I find that I like to type long hubs with a full size keyboard.

5. Novel Treasure profile image90
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

I don't currently own an iPAD so it would have to be my computer, but that is closely seconded by my iPhone

6. Learn Things Web profile image93
    Learn Things Webposted 5 years ago

Most of what I do online is Hubpages. It's easier to write on a computer. A downside of the iPad is not being able to use anything Flash based and it's too big and bulky to carry around. I use my iPod Touch a lot because I can take it everywhere.

7. PoetasDsigns profile image60
    PoetasDsignsposted 5 years ago

I dont have an ipad so I guess I just use my pc

8. go-barbara-go profile image76
    go-barbara-goposted 5 years ago

I use my computer a lot. I am a home-buddy and computer is very convenient more than the iPad, for most of my online activities. The only time I use my iPad is when I'm on the road for a long travel, and I need to check my emails and Facebook every now and then. Its a good thing I have 3G + Wi-fi, so I could always switch in between.

working