Apple Ipad is all around the news nowadays.
Also, there is lot of buzz around the world surrounding the features, specs,
operating system, software, and accessories related to Ipad. Some people are saying
ipad is not worth as it does not have a... read more
If you are looking for a simple and lightweight device that will let you access and display content, then an iPad might be your thing.
I've had mine for just about two weeks, and I love it.
I've had one for a few days now - my review is here:
here's the reason u shud buy an ipad,
It depends on what you need or how you work. If you are traveling or a lot of time out of your office, it is much better to carry an ipad than a laptop, its a lot lighter and easier to carry.
If you work at home or your office and your clients come over to you to visit, then is better to use a laptop. But there are also other alternatives, like the slate and the playbook. You can find a review on what is better to use, depending on your needs at http://www.newipadfree.com/ipad-testers . Find also how to get a free ipad in the same site.
check my review on iPad
I hope you could buy one by purchasing through my amazon link on that hub.
* Many iPad accessories available such as keyboard if that is determining factor,
MicroVision ShowWX plus Laser Pico Projector to show your friends and family photos, videos, and movies.
* Prices starting at $499.00 for 16 gigabytes, all the way up to $829.00 for a 3G enabled 64 gigabyte iPad. This is pretty decent for Apple products.
* Sleek design and lightweight. Only 1.5 lbs!
* Portability - You can take an iPad on plane with much less hassle than you would a notebook. This can be good for business trips especially with it's Power Point capability.
* Better than a Kindle if you are into eBooks considering all of the other capabilities of the iPad.
* Apple Apps - with 140,000 plus apps, and more added all the time, this is a definite pro to consider.
* 10 hrs of battery life versus traditional 2-3 hrs on traditional notebooks. A month worth of battery life in stand-by mode
* Built- in digital compass, built-in GPS (but only for 3g versions which could also make this a con), and multi-touch compatible
* You cannot run two applications at once, a major drawback of the iPad.
* The iPad does not support Flash which can really limit the user's options when surfing the web.
* No 3G coverage on the 16 gigabyte iPad which runs $499.00. If you want 3G you will pay an additional $130.00. A standard 64 gigabyte iPad goes for $699.00. Add 3G and you will be paying $829.00.
* No built-in camera (Apple has announced it's plan to add a camera module to the iPad in the first part of 2011)
* No HDMI port like on a traditional laptop, so not able to watch downloaded videos or movies on your TV
* You cannot download any software you want. You are limited to iPad Apps.
* No Skype, no CD ROM, no USB ports.
by Simone Haruko Smith 5 years ago
Though we have another thread devoted entirely to contest-related questions, you might want to see what other Hubbers are entering into the contest- as well as share your own masterpieces.Please do so here. This will be a fun way to get inspiration and strut our stuff!... Though before you submit...
by skmania1 6 years ago
i wanted to buy a Ipad online.where do i buy it. I want it to more secure.Please suggest me a online site.
by Siny J 6 years ago
Please post your twitter ID hereSo that we can follow you:Let us have a hubpages community at twitterMy twitter ID is: http://twitter.com/jacobkuttyta
by Simone Haruko Smith 6 years ago
Want to share and discuss your Cookbook Contest entries and have a look at what your fello Hubbers are submitting? Do so here!If you would like to see who has won thus far, stop by the Winners thread (which is updated each weekday). If you have any questions about the contest, ...
by HubPages 7 years ago
by Glen 5 years ago
Post them in here. Please don't post them in other threads, or start multiple threads for individual hubs, as it will quickly fill up the sub-forum and make it harder for people to offer advice when help is being sort.So, post links in this thread. Nowhere else. Thanks!
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|