Apple Ipad is all around the news nowadays.
Also, there is lot of buzz around the world surrounding the features, specs,
operating system, software, and accessories related to Ipad. Some people are saying
ipad is not worth as it does not have a... read more
If you are looking for a simple and lightweight device that will let you access and display content, then an iPad might be your thing.
I've had mine for just about two weeks, and I love it.
I've had one for a few days now - my review is here:
here's the reason u shud buy an ipad,
It depends on what you need or how you work. If you are traveling or a lot of time out of your office, it is much better to carry an ipad than a laptop, its a lot lighter and easier to carry.
If you work at home or your office and your clients come over to you to visit, then is better to use a laptop. But there are also other alternatives, like the slate and the playbook. You can find a review on what is better to use, depending on your needs at http://www.newipadfree.com/ipad-testers . Find also how to get a free ipad in the same site.
check my review on iPad
I hope you could buy one by purchasing through my amazon link on that hub.
* Many iPad accessories available such as keyboard if that is determining factor,
MicroVision ShowWX plus Laser Pico Projector to show your friends and family photos, videos, and movies.
* Prices starting at $499.00 for 16 gigabytes, all the way up to $829.00 for a 3G enabled 64 gigabyte iPad. This is pretty decent for Apple products.
* Sleek design and lightweight. Only 1.5 lbs!
* Portability - You can take an iPad on plane with much less hassle than you would a notebook. This can be good for business trips especially with it's Power Point capability.
* Better than a Kindle if you are into eBooks considering all of the other capabilities of the iPad.
* Apple Apps - with 140,000 plus apps, and more added all the time, this is a definite pro to consider.
* 10 hrs of battery life versus traditional 2-3 hrs on traditional notebooks. A month worth of battery life in stand-by mode
* Built- in digital compass, built-in GPS (but only for 3g versions which could also make this a con), and multi-touch compatible
* You cannot run two applications at once, a major drawback of the iPad.
* The iPad does not support Flash which can really limit the user's options when surfing the web.
* No 3G coverage on the 16 gigabyte iPad which runs $499.00. If you want 3G you will pay an additional $130.00. A standard 64 gigabyte iPad goes for $699.00. Add 3G and you will be paying $829.00.
* No built-in camera (Apple has announced it's plan to add a camera module to the iPad in the first part of 2011)
* No HDMI port like on a traditional laptop, so not able to watch downloaded videos or movies on your TV
* You cannot download any software you want. You are limited to iPad Apps.
* No Skype, no CD ROM, no USB ports.
by skmania1 7 years ago
i wanted to buy a Ipad online.where do i buy it. I want it to more secure.Please suggest me a online site.
by Simone Haruko Smith 6 years ago
Though we have another thread devoted entirely to contest-related questions, you might want to see what other Hubbers are entering into the contest- as well as share your own masterpieces.Please do so here. This will be a fun way to get inspiration and strut our stuff!... Though before you submit...
by sunforged 9 years ago
Ive noticed already that the Hubs that I deem most worthy or never the highest ranked or viewed.Which of your Hubs do you wish all would read? With link please. -Josh
by HubPages 8 years ago
by Elisabeth Ellis 5 years ago
Ok... enough is enough. We hate the arbitrary hubber score. It is a phantom's judgement of us and the Q and A section does not give a clear cut way to effectively appease the phantom.Until you can give us an exact science (i.e. the way capitals and punctuation are used), it is not fair to stamp a...
by Jonas 6 years ago
Why should I buy a apple mac computer when they are so expensive? What's great about them?
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|