jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

What will you choose between Samsung Galaxy and Apple I Pad

1. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image80
    ZIa Ahmed khanposted 5 years ago

What will you choose between Samsung Galaxy and Apple I Pad

These is big debate on these two products, Samsung and Apple product. There is big battle on patents. What do you think, which product will you choose. Value for money or flashy. Which is better you think.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7404756_f260.jpg

2. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Are you referring to the Iphone? I'm planning to purchase a new phone this December and I think I'll go with a Galaxy S3. The Iphone series is cool but I find them too expensive. I know Galaxy S3 is fragile compared to its Apple counterpart but I'm really good at taking care of my things so that won't be a problem at all in my case.

1. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image80
      ZIa Ahmed khanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If we look at value for money and features my choice is Samsung Galaxy rather Apple I Phone.

2. dailytop10 profile image91
      dailytop10posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I doubt about features...IPhone is still supreme when it comes to durability, stability, and overall beauty. Nevertheless, the S3 is cheaper so it's a much better choice for averagely earning individuals like me

3. Geopeter profile image65
      Geopeterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree of you both but I am fond of loading more files for movies and games so my heart is for Samsung and it is final. smile

3. btrbell profile image90
    btrbellposted 5 years ago

I just ordered ny Galaxy s3 and I couldn't be more excited! I love the android and Google system. I would consider the Apple but I feel it is limiting. I have also heard that apple is no longer protected against virus.

4. Geopeter profile image65
    Geopeterposted 5 years ago

Speaking of higher capacity for your files, I would rather choose Samsung units. I am planning to buy this Christmas season and I'd prefer Samsung products.

My uncle has Ipad 1 and 2 but he said it is difficult to have more files since they are not expandable mostly.

For applications, they compete of almost the same level.

1. dailytop10 profile image91

But you have to put into account how durable Apple products are. How I wish Samsung would also consider creating a Galaxy S4 with far better durability than its preceding model.

2. Geopeter profile image65
      Geopeterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, that Ipad of my uncle's lose from his hand and dropped hardly but nothing happens. He just picked it up and wiped the dust, no dent or whatsover.

5. Joseph Muendo profile image61
    Joseph Muendoposted 5 years ago

Samsung Galaxy of course. Plus it uses Android Os from Google.

1. dailytop10 profile image91

I really don't consider Android OS as a plus since the iOs is still far superior in terms of speed and stability.

2. Joseph Muendo profile image61
      Joseph Muendoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do appreciate iOs performance but does not offer freedom like Android OS that's why people end up jail breaking them.

3. dailytop10 profile image91

Isn't it funny how people can afford to spend a lot for a new phone but hesitates to pay a few dollars for apps and other mobile products? hehe

4. Joseph Muendo profile image61
      Joseph Muendoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

yeah it is funny but it is the human nature, can't  blame humans for that!

5. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image80
      ZIa Ahmed khanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

For me value for money is important, and Samsung is perfect for me.

working