What is the best software to combine videos clips to make one video?

1. Global-Chica profile image96
    Global-Chicaposted 5 years ago

What is the best software to combine videos clips to make one video?

2. Tinsky profile image95
    Tinskyposted 5 years ago

I tinkle around with Microsoft Windows Live Video Maker.  It came as part of my package from Dell with Windows 7.  To be honest I haven't actually completed making a video with it as yet, as I haven't had time to sit down and really go through it. From the few hours of playing with it though it seems very user friendly like most MS products,  You can add credits, themed templates, music or sound overs,, change the order of slides and combine movies, add or cut scenes. One major thing  I have discovered is that I need to hold my i-phone horizontal when taking movies, if I want my movie to use the full scope of the screen.  The rotate feature, doesn't change the size so how you make the movie(s) to begin with is very important.

3. pupulv profile image56
    pupulvposted 4 years ago

Well, there's no best but the fittest. tell me what you need and I will provide a suggestion. I personally use video making software ShowBiz, easy and time saving. I can use it to edit mp4 videos, avi videos, flv videos and other commonly seen videos. Besides, I love the rich special effects I can add to live up my videos.
    http://www.arcsoft.com/showbiz/

working