jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How Many Twitter Fans Do You Have? What About Facebook Likes?

1. CrazedNovelist profile image86
    CrazedNovelistposted 5 years ago

How Many Twitter Fans Do You Have? What About Facebook Likes?

Anyone use Twitter? How many followers do you have? How Many Likes do you have on Facebook? Are you content with it all?

2. botipton profile image61
    botiptonposted 5 years ago

I use Twitter a lot and over the years have grown to have about 20,000 on three different accounts.  I use the different accounts to send twits on specific interest.  I do not use Facebook that much and only have about 350 friends but stay in contact with most of them. 
    I get about the same traffic to websites, Hubs, Squidoo lenses from Twitter as I do from Facebook with a huge difference in the number of people I contact on them.

3. net4gains profile image60
    net4gainsposted 5 years ago

I have about 700 followers on Twitter and about 400 on Facebook.
    I am not too active but occasionally update accounts.

4. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

CN, Why you like to be re-tweeted, followed or Liked on your social profiles like Facebook. I have put the banner on my personal blog and website "web question answers Rajpura"  reading "Neither Share Us nor Follow Us". I am getting a tremendous traffic on my blog.

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I have 7 followers in Twitter, 124 followers in Facebook . As for the likes, not more than 5. Hence, i find these places do not help my hubs. Instead, backlinks help a lot.

Closed to reply

working