jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is your fastest or best way to get a lot of facebook likes?

1. Max_Power profile image60
    Max_Powerposted 6 years ago

What is your fastest or best way to get a lot of facebook likes?

I know it seems kind of a dumb thing to worry about, but there are a lot lot of great competitions that rely on 'likes' to win.. Not to mention the SEO benefits of having an article go viral!

2. The Optimizers profile image61
    The Optimizersposted 6 years ago

I used to use a website called "twiends", i used to be able to get around 5k "likes" in a couple of weeks from that website, they stopped doing it for facebook after a while and now concentrate on twitter, but im sure there are other "like for like" websites similar to twiends, you just have to search for them.

1. zeddes profile image60
      zeddesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi, now you can sign up for www.zeddes.com to exchange likes and followers across many social platforms, including facebook, twitter, you tube, google plus etc.

3. Admiral_Joraxx profile image80
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

This one might help, In posting it on facebook present the article or the topic in the most thought provoking way. Think of this, how would the article be presented in such a way that even you will be attracted to click and like it. Often, people like posts which made them laugh, stir their thoughts or  make them acclaim "You are right!".

4. soorajbagal profile image60
    soorajbagalposted 6 years ago

Youtube & only youtube where by uploading your content preview video you get most likes to your page

5. nayrr profile image54
    nayrrposted 4 years ago

If you want likes from real accounts - you can use: http://likeme-likeyou.com
    It's free!