Have you tried Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 7 yet?

1. howlermunkey profile image89
    howlermunkeyposted 5 years ago

Have you tried Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 7 yet?

I just read that IE 10 will be a Microsoft update for Windows 7 users soon (next few weeks), so I decided to give it a go on my Windows 7 laptop.......it seems to be Really fast, if you've tried it what do you think?

2. eburnett profile image70
    eburnettposted 5 years ago

I think IE 10's pretty solid, it's nice to see IE close the distance with CSS3, and make use of font effects. I gleaned a few benchmarks but haven't looked at them too heavily, haven't used it enough to really feel out the pros and cons in a proper assessment but what I can say is that IE 10 is fast, and a much more refined product than IE 9...what is nice is IE users can finally make use of transforms IE9 below were not capable of, and in some cases not so glitchy...Once I do set some time aside to really take a look at, I'm hoping to hear of some news of if or when IE will ever move to a rapid-release cycle, much like Chrome is on (auto-update) -- there will always be bigger and better, new tech to wrap around/handle (especially now with javascript/jquery exploding like crazy)

3. PDXBuys profile image73
    PDXBuysposted 5 years ago

I just installed it tonight.  Seems almost identical to IE9 so far.  Had to look at the "About" page to make sure it had actually updated!  No problems so far.