What to blog about?

1. TheRaptorClaw profile image62
    TheRaptorClawposted 4 years ago

What to blog about?

I want to start a blog because I really like to write but I don't know what to blog about. I want to blog about something that people are interested in and can find helpful. Hopefully you more experienced bloggers can help me by giving me some ideas/advice. I like Twitter, blogging, Youtube. These are a few examples. I am a business major but I don't know what I could write about. Social media as a business? I want to help people and keep them coming back. Please help give me some ideas.

2. skear profile image97
    skearposted 4 years ago

My recommendation is to write about what you know.  Everyone is an expert on something with useful information to share with others.

By choosing a topics you are knowledgeable and passionate about you will never struggle to find ideas for new articles.

People who choose topics outside of their area of expertise often struggle to keep producing new, quality content.  Don't go too broad when choosing a topic either.  Niche sites with specific topics tend to rank better in search engines.

3. TNT Husky profile image71
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

Exactly what skear here says. A blog is kinda like an online magazine. given that kind of logic, you wouldn't write in a fashion magazine if you didn't know your way around the fashion industry. What you know is always best, even if it may seem obscure.

working