jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have a blog?

1. TheRaptorClaw profile image61
    TheRaptorClawposted 4 years ago

Do you have a blog?

Do you have a blog on sites such as Blogger or Wordpress? If so, what is your blog about?

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I use Blogger and most of my blogs are about the books I've written. I don't post much because no one reads them anyway.

TheRaptorClawposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I understand what you mean. However, i'm sure at least one person reads them. Or at least that is how I think anyways because if I believe people are not reading it I give up.

3. To Start Again profile image78
    To Start Againposted 4 years ago

I have one but I don't use it. I had posted a few entries on it (It was just about randomness about my life) but it wasn;t getting any trafic and I didn't care enough about trying to get traffic to it. I thought I might change it to a blog about food and recipes and I changed the title of the page but I haven't added any new entries to it yet.

TheRaptorClawposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Funny you should mention that. I have a blog about my personal life but its not getting a lot of hits. Now i'm wanting to change to a gaming blog or Minecraft blog but can't decide.

4. Thief12 profile image89
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

Same as here: films, TV, and music. But ever since I joined HubPages, I rarely write on the blog.

For what it's worth: http://films-music-stuff.blogspot.com/

working