My Firefox is regularly showing Shockwaves plugin Busy, how to resolve this ?

1. sweeteeth profile image74
    sweeteethposted 4 years ago

My Firefox is regularly showing Shockwaves plugin Busy, how to resolve this ?

I am continuously facing a problem with my Mozilla Firefox, it is showing shock waves plugin busy, then it will ask to stop the plugin this is causing too much trouble to me. How should I resolve it?

2. jabelufiroz profile image72
    jabelufirozposted 4 years ago

Really!? I have been a long-time user of FF. Typically, when I start having problems with something like this, I do a search and immediately find a solution to the problem. Unfortunately, this time I find myself reading recent posts with not real solution having been discovered. And I wonder...why not? It wasn't "broke" before. What has happened to create an apparent recent incompatibility that is aggravating the "living daylights" out of loyal users, and yet it hasn't been resolved to date? Isn't there an obvious vested interest in making browser-loyal people happy?

All we're asking is that, whatever the cause...whether it's shockwave, FF, or both, please get to the meeting of the minds and resolve the problem so we can continue with your well-earned loyalty. Seriously, we don't want to jump ship! We love your genious! And, despite my rant, we're still grateful. But as with all of us, we want to get on with the business of the day.

Thanks!

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/957423

1. sweeteeth profile image74
      sweeteethposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes you are absolutely right. I have done the search and tried almost every solution provided but no luck. I only use FF as browser and dont want to change it. But if the problem will persist I have to look for different browsers.

working