jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which is best Desktop or laptop or tablet.?

1. profile image54
    shashankjain1990posted 4 years ago

Which is best Desktop or laptop or tablet.?

2. Lavender Jade profile image83
    Lavender Jadeposted 4 years ago

I much prefer a desk top, I don't like the keyboard on a laptop, and you sit better infront of a desk top (laptops on your knee are not good for you really) and a tablet, is really good for internet searches and checking emails, but not actually writing.  So Desk Top for me.

3. ThompsonPen profile image78
    ThompsonPenposted 4 years ago

I"m torn between my laptop and my desk top. I like the level of my laptop, and being able to stay in bed while I write. But I like the ease of the desktop with the mouse. Sure I can get a mouse for my laptop, but then I have to sit at a desk to use it. Not a fan of the Tablet/iPad. I have an iPhone and was gifted an iPad for Christmas, and I have no idea what to do with it. It's just a bigger version of my phone!

4. profile image95
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

The question as to which is best depends entirely on where, when and how you plan to use it. If you need and are willing to pay for mobility, then you should buy a laptop or a tablet. If you plan to use it only at home and want extra power and a big screen then use a desktop. If you want mobility, then buy a laptop or a tablet. The choice between those two comes down to personal preference with regards to keyboard, mouse etc vs a touch screen.

5. mujtabasworld profile image61
    mujtabasworldposted 4 years ago

I prefer desktops, cos its easy to type in, i dont like keyboards on desktop. Also, desktops are best in gaming and i prefer to have larger monitor.

6. anapaul647 profile image58
    anapaul647posted 4 years ago

It depends upon your requirement for official purpose desktop are still the best choice but if need mobility your in job like making presentations, work report etc laptops/tablets are preferable that can be easily accessible from anywhere.