jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much traffic a Facebook Fanpage can send to a website?

1. pinappu profile image82
    pinappuposted 4 years ago

How much traffic a Facebook Fanpage can send to a website?

Facebook Fanpages are considered great tools for promoting your business online via social media. But if you have a popular fanpage with real, active followers then how many of them can be send to your website from it.

If you have a fanpage about, say films or humor, with 20,000 active, real and trageted followers, how much traffic can you get to a related website? What is your opinion or experience?

2. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I have a facebook fanpage. But I'm not a good example of getting a lot of traffic from it. It's probably that I haven't built a large fan base yet. They are mostly friends and family. I do think it is potentially an excellent way to get some traffic if you maximize its use which I have not mastered yet. However, I have heard others say that they haven't had much success with it. I think most people who do well using fb with hubpages have a regular fb account (the traditional one where you friend people) which I don't have.

3. jonathanago profile image83
    jonathanagoposted 4 years ago

well, i have a few hundred and I may see one or two, for every post; but that's typical ad response rate. The more engaging you are with your facebook fanpage, the more engaged your fans will be. look at IFLS, that woman post about 5 to 10 topics daily and acquired about 3 million fans in a year and cashing in, BIG TIME.

4. Galadriel Arwen profile image73
    Galadriel Arwenposted 4 years ago

I used to be on follow me follow you Facebook page and had over 2000 "friends" on my Face Book Page. Out of that many I think I had 4 or 5 that visited and 1 or 2 who commented on my site. Now I have a little over 200 on my Face Book Page and still use: Advertise your business and advertise your business for free facebook page. The main trouble is that if someone is not interested in your product it does not help to have it placed on these lists. My current Home Based Business Website: Just Accessories: We Make Things Your Way!  Has visitors from Google not FaceBook even though I have a fan page on Facebook. I think the reason is because I create "You Tube" videos which is a Google affiliate. Videos seem to draw in traffic. I alo blog regarding the subject.and I think that helps also. If someone is looking for your topic they will most likely look on Google under the topic and a blog , article, or video helps!  I have tried advertising companies also without luck. Personally I still advertise on my Facebook Fan Page with special announcements and discounts. Over the years I have paid for ads on Facebook but found  It is costly and not a profitable use of my funds. Hope this helps!