jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do Follow vs. No Follow

1. Zingali profile image78
    Zingaliposted 4 years ago

Do Follow vs. No Follow

My Hub Rank is 81 and has been in the 80s from the beginning. Is everyone's links No Follow? I thought that if my rank was at a certain number, mine would be do follow. This is a major problem for my clients.

2. jonathanago profile image82
    jonathanagoposted 4 years ago

yeah, i don't have any followers, though I get handful of pageviews daily. To follow someone would means that you have proven yourself a complete expert on the subject matter you mostly write about. It does not change how many potential readers would read your hub topics. Hub followers are typically devout followers of hubpages and read everything that's on hubpages, well mostly everything. Most of my readers are non-hubpage readers, they searched for a particular topic and my article was somewhere in the first page of that search result. If you wish to have  hubpage followers, you would need to engage into these forums to get followers. If you want to build a following, join blogger and set up a twitter or facebook fanpage, where your readers may be able to join through a facebook like or follow me on twitter link @ each article. That way, you can build this following

3. rk1708 profile image65
    rk1708posted 4 years ago

Hi Zingaly,

Your individual hubber score needs to reach at least 85 for having dofollow links on your hubs,

here is all you can learn about this http://hubpages.com/faq/#linksnofollow

4. miniqus profile image61
    miniqusposted 4 years ago

I think you should not care much about dofollow and nofollow, as Google prefer a mix portfolio of dofollow and nofollow links to rating your website in terms of SERP.