jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you know anyone that doesn't have a facebook page?

1. Christa Swope profile image36
    Christa Swopeposted 4 years ago

Do you know anyone that doesn't have a facebook page?

What is their life like? How do they communicate with friends?

2. meghanathreddyb profile image43
    meghanathreddybposted 4 years ago

yup.. Many..

By the way, are you asking about facebook page or profile??

Anyways my answer stays same for both..

3. Alex Brockie profile image85
    Alex Brockieposted 4 years ago

I know loads of people who don't have facebook, they communicate the same ways people did before the invention of facebook, via telephone and face-to-face communication. In my opinion Facebook is overrated as a way of communicating.

4. amandasozak profile image61
    amandasozakposted 4 years ago

I always hear about older people not using Facebook, but what surprised me was that many younger teens choose not to create a Facebook page, or simply don't use it if they created one. About a month ago, Twitter overtook Facebook as a more popular social media source for teens, and Instagram (which is owned by Facebook) and Snapchat have seen huge increases in popularity. It seems lots of people prefer the simplicity that many of these platforms seem to offer.

5. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I don't have a facebook page but I do have a facebook fan page to promote my business and hubs. I do miss out on a lot as 99% of my family is on fb. However, I still use email 99% of the time to communicate with friends and family. As for my life? Very full and very busy, always in communication via cell, email, Twitter, LinkedIn, and face-to-face contact 7 days a week. I'm good without fb.

6. arunsiv profile image63
    arunsivposted 4 years ago

Count me in...I had one for years but now I don't have one and I'm wuite happy about it! smile

7. MargaritaEden profile image75
    MargaritaEdenposted 4 years ago

My best friend doesn't have a facebook, he has no time for fb and he texts people instead of facebooking.

working