jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How do you sync an ipod with another computer without all the songs being erased

1. Vellur profile image91
    Vellurposted 4 years ago

How do you sync an ipod with another computer without all the songs being erased?

2. Demmonix profile image60
    Demmonixposted 4 years ago

I'm afraid it's not possible to ADD music to an iPod without songs being erased, unless said songs are downloaded via the iTunes app. If you are attempting to sync apps or other content onto your iPod, you could simply uncheck "Sync Music" and sync the rest of your content

Vellurposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for answering.

3. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 4 years ago

i dont think its possible. I cant stand apple products. my advice would be to go with almost any other mp3 player that is able to do such things and will almost definitely save you some money.

Ok, thank you for taking the time to answer.

4. dappledesigns profile image90
    dappledesignsposted 4 years ago

If you sign in with the same iTunes account you can sync it that way. You can also set it up where your devices sync while they are on the same WiFi or you can choose to utilize the cloud if you are not on the same WiFi.

If you are trying to get music from another iTunes account, you cannot. That is illegal sharing.

I do not transfer it from one itunes account to the next. I want the songs transferred from one computer to another one.

working