jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How Do I Recover from Google's Latest Algorithms?

1. jamesrk profile image34
    jamesrkposted 4 years ago

How Do I Recover from Google's Latest Algorithms?

I once enjoyed rank 2 or 3 on the first page in Google for specific keywords. Now I'm number 7. So what must I do to recover?

2. itknol profile image81
    itknolposted 4 years ago

Since 2500 characters won't be enough to put an adequate answer, let me just present things to you this way:

Instead of thinking "What should I do to fit in the Google algorithm", try "What sites does Google strive to provide to its searchers".

Furthermore, Google filters results with the final word given to a machine learning algorithm (A.I.). So, don't try to go down by a set of rules, or overall outsmarting G.

jamesrkposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for responding, itknol, but I don't understanding your answer (?).

3. jackreacher profile image60
    jackreacherposted 4 years ago

@James
    Your site has not been hit. Still your pages are being indexed by Google. Still you are ranking on #5 with "real estate investment software". This flux in ranking may be due to loss of referring domains or pages (simply backlinks).

On Nov ,2013, the total referring domains were 416. Now till 13th Jan 2014, you are left with 370 referring domains. Loss of 46 domains. This may be the cause of change in ranking.

jamesrkposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Jack.

working