jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why people are on Facebook?

1. profile image57
    cklokposted 4 years ago

Why people are on Facebook?

What they can provided by Facebook?

2. Tolovaj profile image89
    Tolovajposted 4 years ago

For many different reasons. Reconnect with old friends, find new ones, widen one's horizons, find business opportunities, promote oneself or a certain skill or brand, compensate for the lack of contacts in 'real world', learn new things, find people with same interests, kill time...

3. Marisaupa profile image61
    Marisaupaposted 4 years ago

Just as social clubs, local taverns or even city plazas and squares filled the role of being the place to mingle and exchange ideas in times gone by, contemporaneously this role is filled by social networks such as Facebook.

This is also why Facebook is different things to different people. For some it is a source to keep tabs on your friends and family. For others, it is a place to rediscover people form your past. Yet for others, it is a place to seek contacts and clients for your business ventures. Facebook is a venue  that allows you to socialize as passively or as actively as you wish.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I use it as a place to keep in touch with friends and family that I sometimes wouldn't be in regular contact with otherwise.
    ...and also a place to post goofy sh*t. big_smile

5. Sadiq Busuri profile image57
    Sadiq Busuriposted 4 years ago

I personally go on Facebook to talk with people who I otherwise would be unable to connect with but also because the idea of switching over to another social media site just seems too bothersome to be worth the effort.

6. Bills Place profile image82
    Bills Placeposted 4 years ago

Different people will have a different reason. I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family because I'm not a big fan of talking on the phone. I can also make new friends via social networking.

From a business viewpoint I use Facebook to get the word out about new products in my store, promotions or discounts, etc. Same concept business wise for Twitter and Pintrest.

working