jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Do you have a Twitter account?

1. Chuck profile image90
    Chuckposted 4 years ago

Do you have a Twitter account?

If so, what do you use for?  I have had a Twitter account for over 3 years but haven't found any practical professional or personal use for my Twitter.

2. LupitaRonquillo profile image78
    LupitaRonquilloposted 4 years ago

I mostly use Twitter for leads on freelance writing jobs, writing/publishing tips and to follow experienced and favorite authors. I don't rely on it for much else...

3. Clarke Stevens profile image75
    Clarke Stevensposted 4 years ago

For someone who is active on HubPages, there are three good things about using Twitter:
    1) you can network with your closest Hub followers. They're probably interested in your upcoming projects and learning what you're up to
    2) you can attract non-Hub folks to your Hubs, especially if you use one or two good #hashtags
    3) Twitter comes with good SEO juice, so it could help your Hubs attain better placement in Google search

4. sallybea profile image97
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

I regularly tweet my Hubs - there is value in doing so - definitely worth doing.

1. LupitaRonquillo profile image78
      LupitaRonquilloposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Another worthwhile use...  have as well.

5. ilikegames profile image80
    ilikegamesposted 4 years ago

I've had a Twitter for several years and still don't really use it. I follow a small handful of people that I want updates on but otherwise I don't even use it, I'm still yet to get anything of much value out of it myself.

6. Snøwman profile image61
    Snøwmanposted 4 years ago

Do I have one? Yes. Do I use it? No. I've never seen a need for twitter.

7. how2makeablog profile image38
    how2makeablogposted 4 years ago

You betcha! It's part of our routine for connecting with as many people as possible.