jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Connecting blogs and hubpages

1. Lisakelly profile image70
    Lisakellyposted 4 years ago

Connecting blogs and hubpages

I have recently started a blog. Can I include links on my blog to the articles I have already written on Hubpages?

2. Tolovaj profile image86
    Tolovajposted 4 years ago

Sure you can. This can help you at promotion and improve your traffic. Don't expect miracles from the very beginning, but in a while, when blog becomes more authoritative, it can become important part of your web presence. Just be patient and avoid duplicating data.

Good luck.

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 4 years ago

Absolutely. That is a definite well defined marker along the path of success of overall exposure on the internet and its many browsers. I am pretty sure you can link from hubs to the blog too. Just be cautious of being over promotional and methodology.

Look about at veterans of this plied trade and the innovative too who have studied practices of Search Engine Optimation (SEO) in an educational setting. Maybe ponder the old adage "Location, Location, Location" used within marketing a business. There is a theme some apply to that adage paraphrased as "is primary to become established."

1. Lisakelly profile image70
      Lisakellyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks everyone

4. Alphapx profile image70
    Alphapxposted 4 years ago

You can include some links but not so many. You could be tagged as overly promotional.

I started in Hubpages because I was looking for links to connect my articles before.

Now I am stuck with Hubpages since I believe they serve more to us hubbers than any other writing sites.