jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which browser do you use and why?

1. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

Which browser do you use and why?

I personally use Google Chrome. Used to be a big Firefox fan back in the day. I just like the speed & simplicity of Chrome.

2. Tolovaj profile image86
    Tolovajposted 3 years ago

I use both: FF and Chrome. Firefox has still more add-ons which are useful to me and I am still much more familiar with it. Chrome is simpler, as you already stated and faster, but I don't like how much memory can use. So I try to squeeze the best from both:)

3. UpixxIndustries profile image49
    UpixxIndustriesposted 3 years ago

I personally just use FF because I have some apps installed in FF and I would be lost without them. I tried Chrome and just didn't like the experience I had with it.  It seemed as though when I started to use it more frequently it just used entirely too much memory and the programs that I use on a daily basis were starting to crash and freeze because of the memory wasted on having Chrome running in the background.

4. dailytop10 profile image93
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

I use both Chrome and Firefox but I prefer the first most of the time. I'm comfortable with it and it's simple UI makes it very easy to customize making me more productive while doing searches.

5. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I think I use Firefox more out of habit than anything else. Back when I had my laptop, it was the only browser that would size websites correctly and I feel in love with its spell check feature. I would probably like chrome if I used it more, but I've just become so used to Firefox that I see no pressing reason to change it.

6. profile image53
    andriesbrounposted 3 years ago

I use Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox because it has many add-on option and working is easy. Also it is very fast.

7. ilikegames profile image80
    ilikegamesposted 3 years ago

Google Chrome and sometimes Firefox. Just like you I was using Firefox for ages and eventually swapped to Chrome for the boost in speed and general streamlined approach it has.

working