jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you post links to your hubs on Facebook?

1. Amanda108 profile image94
    Amanda108posted 3 years ago

Do you post links to your hubs on Facebook?

People keep telling me I should, but I'm not comfortable doing so for a variety of reasons.

If you do post to Facebook, do you see good traffic results from it?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Yeah, I do. The majority of my "friends" know of my status as a wanna-be writer/journalist so they're used to me pimping my wares. I also belong to a number of "groups" catering to the subjects I write about so I throw the links out there too.
    I honestly don't know if it results in much traffic aside from some of my friends taking a look at the stuff out of pity.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

If my hub is about something I think most of the people on my friends list would be interested in reading, I post the link at FB. I don't know how many of them actually use the link, but it gives the chance if they want to read it.

4. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 3 years ago

Many of my friends on Facebook are also on HubPages, so posting links to my hubs, new and old, helps to bring more traffic for my hubs. I also post links to my HubPages profile onto my blogs, which is also bringing traffic to my hubs. It's just like advertising!

5. profile image0
    Stephanie Fayposted 3 years ago

I've gotten pretty good traffic from linking my hubs on facebook. I've even gotten other writers and artists to share my articles, so they reach a much broader audience. I tweet my articles and share them on tumblr as well.

6. Dreamhowl profile image97
    Dreamhowlposted 3 years ago

I post links, but my friends mostly know that I write online and don't seem upset by it. Who knows, maybe one of them will find a link interesting, but I don't force views upon them.

7. easylearningweb profile image92
    easylearningwebposted 3 years ago

I don't post hubpage links on my personal facebook page unless it's something truly related to something I want to share with friends and family, like a travel article with pics; instead I created a buiness facebook page where I post links to my hubs, and related tips and articles to tie it all together. Then I joined groups on Linkedin and other other site with discussion groups and forums and when there is a related discussion, I'll share a link. This definitely improves traffic.

Regards,
    Easylearningweb

working