jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are there any good, low cost tablets?

1. nmdonders profile image85
    nmdondersposted 3 years ago

Are there any good, low cost tablets?

2. Snøwman profile image61
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

The google nexus is a good tablet. My sister has one and it works great. It's also cheap.

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 years ago

I would go with the Kindle Fire.  I had a Colby Tablet and there were so many limitations and it kept freezing up on me and finally, frustrated, I punched the screen and broke the tablet.  So I went to K-Mart and purchased the Fire and only paid $125 for it.  It is the original not the high Def one but you can get that one for under $200.  I am very satisfied with the Fire and have not broken it, LOL!  I actually paid less for that than my Colby.  You can also try the samsung Galaxy.  I hear very good things about it but am not sure how much it costs

4. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 3 years ago

HKC also makes a tablet for around $70. My daughter got one for Christmas and loves it.  There's also a built in camera for things like Skype.

5. Aikonia profile image86
    Aikoniaposted 3 years ago

There's quite a few out there but you need to take into account how you want to use it and what connectivity features you will need. If you're going with wifi only you're in luck with a lower price tablet. I would go with a good known brand such as LG, Samsung, Apple etc. They all make reliable products and with the latest processors you will be able to do all your work without any lagging.

Google's tablet range will have the advantage that you will get the OS update super quick and that goes for Apple iPads as well. Kindle Fire is excellent if you're very much tied to the Amazon ecosystem otherwise any Android or iOS table will meet your needs now-adays and could be had for less than around $350.

6. Technogala profile image59
    Technogalaposted 3 years ago

try Samsung galaxy tablet.This sounds great.

working