jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How Do You Create A Drop Down Menu On Blogger?

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

How Do You Create A Drop Down Menu On Blogger?

Does anyone know how to create a drop down menu on Blogger.  I want to create categories and then add my pages to those categories.  I really don't know what to do with posts. I want them readily seen instead of being on some sidebar list or having readers move from page to post.  I hope this makes sense.

2. Venkatachari M profile image43
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

Categories can be created on menu bar at top of your blog. I have shown this in my hub "How to create pages on Google Blogger". No sidebar creation is there as far as I know. All other tools are through gadgets.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Venkatachari: I will have to read that hub again.  I have it bookmarked.  I know who to get pages into the header. What I want is a drop down menu so that I can have, lets say Dog Toys at the top, readers click and see list of articles for the topic.

2. Venkatachari M profile image43
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That's what I have mentioned in it. First you create the page and then link the articles. When the visitor visits your blog, he will click on the page 'Dog Toys'. Then a page opens up and he will find all articles on Dog Toys. He will click his topic

working