jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What kind of computer do you use? Why?

1. Broc Gustafson profile image78
    Broc Gustafsonposted 3 years ago

What kind of computer do you use? Why?

Mac? PC? Laptop? Desktop? Tablet?

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

laptop, mine is a sony vaio, i think 6-8 years old already and lots of slow motion pace

3. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

Windows Desktop. I like to use computers for gaming and artwork (photoshop/3D rendering). And those kinds of things just aren't good on a tablet (if they exist at all). And laptops don't live long enough. Every one I've had just burns out the motherboard in about 3 years. As for why I choose windows over mac, it's simply because all the games and programs I've amassed over the years are for windows, and it would be too much of a hassle to switch at this point.

1. Broc Gustafson profile image78
      Broc Gustafsonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I too use Windows for software and gaming reasons. I do a lot of video and photo work on my machine and I love it. I know that if something goes bad I can just replace it and that I can upgrade whenever I need to.

4. Aikonia profile image85
    Aikoniaposted 3 years ago

Macs at home/home office and Windows at work. Personal laptop runs Windows 8.1 and another run Ubuntu 14.1.

Switched to Macs at home because I didn't want to be the 24/7 home IT Support. Work laptop - well not my choice! Personal laptop more for browsing some digital photo messing around with and Ubuntu to experiment and learn more about Linux.

working