jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What sites does StumbleUpon Accept?

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 3 years ago

What sites does StumbleUpon Accept?

The do not like Hubpages (in the past) and I just tried to share my blog sites on there nad I got that they would not accept them either.  Should I continue to use them?  I stopped for a long while because of them not accpeting Hubpages.

2. C L Mitchell profile image91
    C L Mitchellposted 3 years ago

I just signed up with them yesterday and posted 2 of my hubs there with no problems so far. I do know that they don't like you posting too many at once. Also, that they don't like you just posting your own hubs. So I am trying to be careful and will only do one or two at a time and spend a little bit of time on the website interacting and 'like' other sites to keep them happy. I must say I don't really love the site that much and find it quite slow to run, just hope it gets me some traffic!

3. Dressage Husband profile image81
    Dressage Husbandposted 3 years ago

I have been on there for years and they will accept anything, as long as it is original quality material. It relies on good photographs to get your articles noticed so Hubs starting with a large picture would do best. Like you have already been told they prefer you to mix things up with other great finds not just your own stuff.

I get some traffic from them, and some of my Hubs get it mainly from them! In general I do better from Pinterest. Most of my traffic still comes from Google in one form or another though.

4. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I have done reviews on it and besides seeming to be more towards businesses it seems to cause many problems: People have been kicked out, pages were slow, some even got viruses, and others. I would stay away.

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
      Lady Guinevereposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer.  So I just will stay away.

5. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

They accept hubpages and blogspot. Itried bubblews , persona paper, got rejected

Closed to reply

working