jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do photos and images get into your computer when you have not downloaded the

1. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

How do photos and images get into your computer when you have not downloaded them yourself?

2. Thief12 profile image91
    Thief12posted 3 years ago

Maybe another device (a tablet, mobile) is automatically syncing with your computer. Also, some images found in Google automatically download to your computer when you click to see them. Finally, they can be part of a webpage that maybe you saved in your computer. When you save a webpage, your computer stores every single image, banner, icon separately.

3. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

I use bluetooth to send photos from my cellphone to laptop. Otherwise, I created my own drawing with paintbrush

4. SheilaMilne profile image93
    SheilaMilneposted 3 years ago

That's what your browser cache does.  It can store pages you visit, including the images.  It's intended to speed things up if you visit the same pages/images again.

5. Matthew Meyer profile image74
    Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago

Here are few other possibilities

The computer has malware or adware.
    The images are included as part of other programs on your computer as well (clip art, icons, examples, etc.).

If you can determine the location of the images on your computer, that might give you some insight as to where they came from.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image59
      LindaSmith1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I ran scans including Trojan Killer which picks up everything. I deleted a lot of them.

working