jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does HubPages have a secure future on the internet?

1. robhampton profile image98
    robhamptonposted 2 years ago

Does HubPages have a secure future on the internet?

Maybe an admin can chime in on this as well. I've always been told "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" but I do well on HubPages and it is not out of the realm of possibility for me to make a livable income off this. So if I did spend a lot of time writing more articles, will HubPages be around for years to come?

2. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

I don't think anyone can know do sure, I would think that it has a good chance to stay ever green because of the community behind it, kind of like Facebook , unfortunately that can shut down today and no worries here lol.
    I think it is possible to make a decent income on here but it is nit close to job security,  it could go well or not, your hubs can get thousands of views or single digits.

3. ShelleyHeath profile image82
    ShelleyHeathposted 2 years ago

Hey There,

Thanks for asking this question... I too often wonder this as I'd like to think that working towards a decent income is possible. One positive sign I do take from the website is how proactive Hubpages are in improving and how they do things such as blogging to keep everyone in the loop as to what's going on.

4. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

Not if Google formally declares it a content mill and blocks it in a Google update.

Closed to reply

working