jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

In Outlook Express I'm getting the error message

1. Eric Tate profile image60
    Eric Tateposted 2 years ago

In Outlook Express I'm getting the error message

The full error message in Outlook Express is:
    •    Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details.
    •    Some of the messages in your Outbox Folder could not be copied to your Sent Items Folder. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.

2. profile image56
    Enoch blayposted 2 years ago

Please cheack the Dns and dhcp server and Exchange server

3. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

1990 called and it wants Outlook Express back. I thought this was discontinued years ago. My advice is to update yourself and try Gmail or some similar modern mail client.

4. tyasu take profile image59
    tyasu takeposted 2 years ago

This problem might occur because Secure Password Authentication is enabled, or it may a result of a short timeout setting.

Try making the following changes:
    •    Click Tools > Accounts > Mail tab > Properties
    •    Under the Servers tab, ensure that  “Log on using Secure Password Authentication” is not ticked
    •    Under the Advanced tab, under “Server Timeouts”, change the server timeout to 2 minutes
    •    Click Apply > OK > Close
    •    RestartOutlookExpress
    If you are still experiencing the issue after applying this fix you can try OE-Mail Recovery  http://www.oemailrecovery.com/outlook-e … overy.html