In Outlook Express I'm getting the error message
The full error message in Outlook Express is:
• Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details.
• Some of the messages in your Outbox Folder could not be copied to your Sent Items Folder. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.
1990 called and it wants Outlook Express back. I thought this was discontinued years ago. My advice is to update yourself and try Gmail or some similar modern mail client.
This problem might occur because Secure Password Authentication is enabled, or it may a result of a short timeout setting.
Try making the following changes:
• Click Tools > Accounts > Mail tab > Properties
• Under the Servers tab, ensure that “Log on using Secure Password Authentication” is not ticked
• Under the Advanced tab, under “Server Timeouts”, change the server timeout to 2 minutes
• Click Apply > OK > Close
If you are still experiencing the issue after applying this fix you can try OE-Mail Recovery http://www.oemailrecovery.com/outlook-e … overy.html
by ngureco7 years ago
Why Do I Get The Error “Message Storage Memory Not Ready” In My Nokia Phone? How Do I Fix It?
by StricktlyDating4 years ago
What is a good alternative program to Outlook Express?
by ashleykirs3 years ago
Where can I find outlook express repair tool?DBX file were crashed of using some suspicious software.
by Seanoklend3 years ago
Outlook express repair softwareMy dbx file was damaged of a virus. I tried some recovery tools, but...I'm using Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP.
by JohnHarderx2 years ago
Recovering lost email in outlook express after "compacting"I have outlook express 6 for a email client, I was getting reminded to compact my email messages every one in a while so I said yes and let it compact...
by issachubbard2 years ago
Repair corrupted Outlook Express in Win2kI accidently erased some of my Outlook Express files in Win2k SP1 while installing a new hard drive. I use Outlook 2000, but I can't get into the newsreader.I probed MSDN...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.