jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I am planning to buy a DSLR, could you guys suggest me one something which is wi

1. mightywarrior profile image59
    mightywarriorposted 2 years ago

I am planning to buy a DSLR, could you guys suggest me one something which is within USD 475.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12674545_f260.jpg

2. ronbergeron profile image85
    ronbergeronposted 2 years ago

You can find detailed reviews on many different cameras in various price ranges at the dpreview.com web site. There are also active forums on many different photography-related topics. It's a good resource.

I'm not sure that you'll find something in that price range unless you go used or with a previous model year.

Also, keep in mind that you'll also need one or more lenses. Cameras often come with a lens, but it's not usually of the highest quality. It may be good for a starter lens.

1. mightywarrior profile image59
      mightywarriorposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Ron for your comment, will look into that site. I am kind of beginner so i am looking at buying just the camera right now,Maybe as the passion builds up I will buy the lense. I am currently looking out to buy Nikon d5200 - any views on that.

2. ronbergeron profile image85
      ronbergeronposted 2 years agoin reply to this

All my cameras have been Canons, so I don't have any personal experience with Nikon. However, both brands are extremely popular and well made. You can probably find reviews of the d5200 on the web site I mentioned. That can give you all the details.

working