jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best DSLR camera available for under 500 dollars?

1. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

What is the best DSLR camera available for under 500 dollars?

2. mackyi profile image65
    mackyiposted 6 years ago

With all these new cameras coming out on the market literally every day, I am afraid I am unable to recommend a DSLR camera under $500 that's considered the best. I also rate cameras, based on certain features, that's important to me. What I suggest you can do, is to go to amazon.com for example, and read up on the features which make a particular cameras stands out more than the others. You may also read the reviews on a few DSLR  camera, and see which of these are more appealing to you.

3. pratheeshps profile image37
    pratheeshpsposted 6 years ago
  4. Cardia profile image93
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

I just bought a Canon Rebel T3 EOS1100D in early December, and it was $499. The tax did bring it over $500 though, and I had gotten it in a bundle deal which gave me a camera bag and a memory card.
    I'm a beginner in photography, and I asked a couple photographer friends of mine (two of which are professionals) what they thought of the camera before I bought it, and all of them said that it's great for a beginner.

So far, I love my camera. I've been able to take great shots with it. I'm using the 18-55mm lens that came with it, but I'm hoping that when I get better, I can buy another one.

Maybe you can check out this model - so far, I am very very happy with it.
    Best of luck!

1. CWanamaker profile image98
      CWanamakerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have heard good things about this camera.

working