jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Does anuone have blogs on blogger?

1. unvrso profile image90
    unvrsoposted 2 years ago

Does anuone have blogs on blogger?

How can I monetize my blogs?

I own 41 blogs and still haven`t been able to monetize them

2. tomy101 profile image69
    tomy101posted 2 years ago

I have had several blogs on blogger and never made a penny..I might have riot set them up correctly , however Google is quite confusing on how to setup a money making blog on blogger..I just use it to write blogs for fun..I would suggest you buy a domain and use wordpres and blog then tie this in to the system..That seems to be the way to go..Hope this helps..

unvrsoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It can help because I`ve been trying to monetize it and I have asked questions on forums and never gotten an aswer.

2. That Grrl profile image63
      That Grrlposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Chances are you are a content scraper rather than writing 41 blogs with content you created yourself. Google filters out a lot of duplicated/ scraped content.

3. unvrso profile image90

I`m sure not what you think I am. All the content is original. You can take a look at it  I have a link in my profile on HubPages. I have written in three languages. You can move from there.

4. tomy101 profile image69
      tomy101posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I wanted to update this thread. I recently have used blogger to promote my business and it showed up in the top Organic page for the listing I wanted it in. So there is value with using blogger if you want to get your information on the internet..

3. profile image0
    Commander Timmyposted 2 years ago

You own 41 google blogs. I say its about the same as owning 41 electronic journals.

I use to write on google, but they didn't promise any monetary compensation.

I`m learning how to include the urls to my blogs on google adsense. I will probably see something this month

working