jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is WebAnswers site gone forever?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image90
    MomsTreasureChestposted 2 years ago

Is WebAnswers site gone forever?

2. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

I tried to registered but was rejected. I think they are still there but not accepting new members

3. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 2 years ago

I was able to log in there 2 days ago and saw questions on there asking why the site had been down. There were no answers to that question. Maybe just a technical glitch?

4. profile image60
    lottoalposted 24 months ago

I haven't been able to log into Webanswers in months it appears that Google updates such as Panda has killed this site as well as similar sites like Bubblews.

5. wqaindia profile image81
    wqaindiaposted 6 months ago

Yes, It appears so as I also could not enter the site. Having failed to login to the site I thought to launch my own Web Question Answers website and I could get the domain name www.webquestionanswers.com registered immediately without any hue and cry by the people managing webanswers.com. On the invitation, people started joining the web question answers and now anybody can learn to earn online or offline by ethical means at this great website. Moreover, the site also allows AdSense publishers to share 100% Adsense revenue through their registered sub domains on the website